}

The Glam Factory


 all photos by Heidi view more here
I love it when a person embodies style in every aspect of their life. Heidi's photographic talent transports me into her beautiful world giving me a little moment of escapism on my first day back at work. Oh to have the Californian sun on my skin right now. I love her wall divider. I've always been a huge fan of this kind of wall divider. I had one like this made for a set I had designed years ago for an advertising campaign I consulted on. They are relatively easy for a handy person to make. Heidi's home has so many great ideas so make sure you go and visit her at Flick'r



3 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! thanks for sharing! I especially love the photo of the woman with her hands to her mouth (in the longsleeved white shirt) Its so beautiful!


    http://latenightdesigners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love these photos....

    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2009/12/one-cool-must-have-bracelet-on-my-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Thanks for posting.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete